This episode we have a very special surprise! The very talented Lisa Mutch nbknitting generously gave us some of her time and answered a few questions for us. We hope you enjoy our little knitty chat!
You can find Lisa’s website and yarn here
You can find Lisa’s patterns here
Thank you Lisa!
Diamonds are a Girls’ Best Friend (enabling)
We both picked up some lovelies from Lisa’s studio while we were there. See above for a link to her shop. Tiffany also got a new bag from J Hendry Design Co.
Tiffany’s new diamonds;
Aryn’s new diamonds;
- 5 skeins of Mineville Wool Project DK. You can find some online here.
- a mini set from Studioloo
- flatter spray by SOAK in Fig
- Bamboo Pop from Georgetown Yarn
- oodles of awesome stitch markers from Jaci! You can find her blog here - her etsy shop should be up and running soon.
Diamonds in the Rough (WIPs)
Tiffany’s rough diamonds;
Aryn’s rough diamonds;
We drew the winner for our Sweater KAL! Please contact ceraphina with your address.
Please check out Sheila’s shop Thank God for Bags. She generously donated a bag for the prize.
Our current KAL - Friends Vs. Foes is in full swing. There is chatter in the thread and I’ve created a bundle for each team with pattern ideas for those who want to participate but may not know where to start.
The Purple Sock - congratulations on your anniversary Lynn!