EPISODE 17: Yarn Juggling
Diamonds are a girl's best friend
- YarnBox MYak Yarn
- Handspun BFL from swap
- Biscotte Yarns Lumos yarn
- MustStash Yarns Perfect Sock Self Striping Exploding Rainbow
Diamonds in the ruff
- Cabled Rainbow knitted by Aryn. Yarn used White Birch Fiber Arts
- Rainbow Cowlette knitted by Aryn. Yarn used beaded rainbow hanspun. This pattern is by Evelina Roos and you can find it here.
- Lightening Dragon knitted by Tiffan. This pattern is by Tania Richter and can be found here. The yarn is by Brew City Yarns.
- Exploration Station knitted by Aryn. The pattern is by Stephen West and you can find it here. Yarn used Bling Your String, Holiday Yarns, Phydeaux Yarn and Zen Yarn Garden
- Hello Kitty Sweater using Knitty and Color The pattern is by Terri Kruse and can be found here.
- Finished skein - Apple Cart from Skein Fiber Club 50/50 silk/merino 2 ply 220 yards
Diamonds's are forever
- The Blues Socks knitted by Tiffany. The pattern is by Carle Dehning and you can find it here. Yarn used Patrons Kroy
- Trying 2AAT knitted by Aryn. The pattern for the Fish Lips Kiss Heel you can find here. Yarn used A Riot of Color
- Like Sleeves for Kids knitted by Aryn. The pattern is by Yumiko Sakurai and you can find it here. Yarn used Tink Yarn and Yarn Enabler
Expand Yo Skillz
- Tiffany is going to expand her skillz and double knit the Four Elements Dragon Scarf by Tania Richter using Brew City Yarn I was using a Yarn Guide.
- Tiffany is going to expand her skillz with a top down cardigan, Contiguous method and buttons in Warm Sheep by Jenny F using Manos del Uruguay Wool Clasica
- Aryn is going to expand her skillz and double knit the Remember Cowl by Nathan Taylor using ON Line Supersocke 100 Vintage and Seven Sister Arts Meridian
- Aryn is going to improve her skillz with the Brioche Cowl by Purl Soho using Vintage Purls Lace yarn (which she four plied on her wheel) and an unknown worsted wool from a swap
A cut above the rest
Tink Yarn is offering a coupon code till July 31, 2016 you will find the details in Episode 16
Podcasts we watch - links in Ravelry group
- Sticks + Twine
- Tiny Paper Foxes
- Suburban Sitcher
- Grocery Girls
- Dye Another Day
- Bookish Stitcher
- Periscoping Sisters
- Fibernymph Dye Works
- Knitting Expat
Thank you for watching and we will see you next episode!!!