Kit Kat Korner
There were some fun selections this week! We pulled the Sake, Butter and Pumpkin flavoured kit kats. Sake was the surprising winner for me and Tiffany liked the Pumpkin. I found the Butter to be lacking flavour.
Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend (enabling)
Just a little this week! (finally)
Aryn’s new diamonds;
- a skein of NOT Pastel Pink from Bayview Fiber Arts
- season two pattern collection for the Child For All Seasons KAL 2017/18
Diamonds in the Rough (wips)
Tiffany’s rough diamond;
- Silky Lapislazuli (watch for an on screen oopsie!)
Aryn’s rough diamonds;
Diamonds are Forever (FOs)
Aryn’s finished diamond;
- Tremble too late for the Lisa-a-long, but done!!
- the deadline for the Hedgehog-a-long has been extended to October 15th ish (when we record after going to the Woodstock Fiber Fest
- A new KAL is coming! It will be three month KAL with selfish knits being made for the Knitting at Tiffany’s group and gift knits being made for the Bling Your String group. More info to follow when it starts on October 1st.
Diamond Cutting (spinning)
Aryn finished the prize spin using Nunoco fibers in Patchouli
She also started spinning the fiber for Theyarnenabler!
Thank You for watching and we will see you next episode!!!