Diamonds are a Girls’ Best Friend (enabling)
We went to the Woodstock Fleece Festival!
A good time was had by all and new acquisitions were made.
Tiffany’s new diamonds;
- a sport weight from West Ridge Yarn and Fibre
- ‘Amy’s Flipflops’ from Pat at Stony Lake Yarns
- a shawl pin and gradient cake dyed by seajaes (linked below)
- a wooden bead dish by Jim
- Hush Worsted by Dyed by Lindsay
- a bead dish by Raging Bowl Pottery
Aryn’s new diamonds;
- a needle felted llama and a little finger puppet from Gold Star Alpacas
- sheep ornaments from Remembrances Pottery
- Backyard Birds felting kit from Black Sheep Designs
- a shawl pin and gradient cake dyed by seajaes
- Mellowspun from Mary Maxim
Diamonds in the Rough (wips)
Tiffany’s rough diamonds;
Aryn’s rough diamonds;
There’s also the Season of Gifting KAL for giftable projects over in the Bling Your String group!
Soon to be Gems (future cast ons)
Diamonds are Forever (FOs)
Diamond Cutting (spinning)
She is also working on her Tiddly Bits from Treadle Handspun Yarns on Etsy
Theyarnenabler your yarn is done!
Bag Club News
The Bling Your String bag club is totally customized. Sign ups will be on the site in the beginning of November. There will be an instagram contest starting shortly, so follow ceraphinabys for more info.
If you’d like to see past clubs you can see the thread here.